Friday, September 29, 2006

I'm in Trouble

Boy did I get in trouble last night. Mom and Dad went out somewhere for a couple hours. When they got home they got ready for bed. Dad got in bed first and everything was ok but when Mom got in bed she noticed it was wet. First of all I'm not supposed to be on their bed and secondly I'm definitely not supposed to go potty in the house. I'm really not sure why I did this, maybe I was sleepwalking or something. I haven't gone potty in the house in months. For the past couple of months Mom and Dad have been leaving me out of the crate when they go out for short periods of time and I've always been good (except for a couple used tissues here and there). Just when they had decided they trusted me enough to not have to go in the crate at all.

So Mom and Dad were very made. Dad told me to go in my crate. I was so ashamed and embarrassed about what I had done that I went right into my crate and didn't even talk back to him like I usually do. As I expected Dad put me in my crate before he left for work (Lares is typing this up for me since he doesn't have to go in a crate). I guess they don't trust me anymore.

I have to go now, Dad told me to take sometime and think about what I did wrong.

Later,
Althea

7 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Wooooo! You didn't MEAN to! I hope you don't have to be crated for long. :( Should we all send messages to your dad and mom to forgive you?
Luv, Dave
PS: Storm said you should be sure to tell your bipeds if you don't feel good. Your accident could be a sign of a bladder infection or something!

The Army of Four said...

Wooooo! You didn't MEAN to! I hope you don't have to be crated for long. :( Should we all send messages to your dad and mom to forgive you?
Luv, Dave
PS: Storm said you should be sure to tell your bipeds if you don't feel good. Your accident could be a sign of a bladder infection or something!

Althea said...

Thanks for the support Dave. I'll see how angry they are when they get home from work. Hopefully they will be in a good mood since it is the weekend. I think part of the reason that they were so upset last night was that they wanted to go to bed but had to change the sheets first.
I'll let my parents know about what Storm said about being sick. I feel okay but who knows.
Later, Althea

Macie-Malechai said...

Oooh Boy, that'll do it, peein' in the bed, oops! We don't go in crates but whenever we're in the house we are confined to the kitchen, otherwise we might think about peein' on their bed, hee hee or at least chewin' a hole in it. They will get over it, just flash them your baby blues, works for us every time.
Face Licks, M&M

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I think it was either your mom or dad that did in and not you!

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Poor Althea :-( It wasn't your fault - you didn't mean to be bad :-( I am sure that your humans will get over it soon. I'm with Turbo - it was probably one of the humans - and not you !

Hope you have a nice weekend.

Love
Opy

JustMeCopper said...

Althea, you want to talk about trouble? Try peeing on your Mom's new outfit when she lays it on the bed to pack it to wear to her Mom's funeral! I just wanted it to smell like us and not the store!