Friday, September 22, 2006

Warning


Hey there, I was reading Macie & Malechai's blog and felt that I had to warn them. As much as your humans may annoy you, do not chew on their Birckenstocks. I can't emphsize this enough. I have experience in this matter as you can see. Fortunately Mommy stopped me before I completely ruined Daddy's left sandle. Boy I never thought I was going to hear the end of it, especially since 10 minutes later I chewed the corner of their dining room table.

So to recap, no matter how mad your humans make you, don't chew on the Birckenstocks. Take it from me, living on the streets aint as glamorous as it sounds. Find something else of theirs to destroy and so that they will let you continue to live there. Sounds like you got it pretty good.

Later,
Althea

3 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

But they feel so good in the mouth!

Macie-Malechai said...

If they even thought of tossin' us over a stupid shoe, we would come back & chew their house down! If the lady behaves, we won't be driven to distruction....

JustMeCopper said...

How did it taste? Looks tempting.