Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hello



Hi everyone, my Dad has been showing me these blog things for a couple weeks now and I decided that it is time for me to have my own blog. I mean who wouldn't want to hear what I have to say. So here is my first post. Dad and I are trying to figure this thing out so bear with us, okay.

I thought I would start by introducing myself briefly. I'll fill in more details in further posts. My name is Althea. I am a 2 year old Siberian Husky living in New Jersey (you can all keep your NJ jokes to yourselves). I live in a house with my Mommy and Daddy, my big brother Lares, and two cats named Spencer and Delilah. I was adopted about 1 year ago, after which Mom and Dad said I was the last addition to the family for awhile. I guess they finally found the best "kid" and knew they couldn't do any better after adopting me.

Here is a picture of me. Dad says I'm not very photogenic. I really only like to have pictures taken when I look my very best. This picture is outside our house, I didn't realize they were taking it until it was too late. I mean the nerve of them, here I am protecting them from stray cats, squirrels, deer and assorted other critters and they go and take my picture. Fortunately it is one of my better shots so I have posted it here.

So that's all I have for now, want to get this posted so I can see how it looks.

I hope you enjoy my blog.

Althea

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Althea, welcome to the Blog world!!! Oh! I am so pleased for being the first one to coment in your blog!
I'm also a 2-year old Husky!
I've already accepted you in our pack of Husky Bloggers! Take a time to explore the ring and you will find lots of new friends!
Kind Licks :P
Raisa

Althea said...

Dear Raisa,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm glad to see that I have already been accepted to the ring. I've been reading many of the blogs on the ring already and am glad to be a part of it.

Althea