Monday, September 18, 2006

Tag

I was tagged by MoonShadow and asked to name five things that make a true doggie friend. So here goes:

  1. I typically spend the day in my crate while my parents are out "working" (not sure what that is but it doesn't sound good). When they come in the front door I immediately start to howl and woo to let them know how excited I am to see them.
  2. I'm give the bestest kisses in the whole world. My parents love this since my doofus brother doesn't give kisses at all.
  3. I refuse to say goodbye or good night. My parents try to get good night kisses and I hid my face. I will not give them kisses because I don't want them to go away or to bed.
  4. I like to lick my parents feet. Some might think this is disgusting but I don't mind.
  5. My Daddy loves to vacuum with the dyson creature so I oblige him by shedding as much as possible.

So those are my five things that make a true doggie friend. Now I'm tagging the following: my friends in the Army of Four , Meeshka, Macie & Malechai, Turbo, and Raisa.

Whew, Dad says that is all we can write tonight. He is tired after his first day back at work after his week long vacation and figuring out how to put the links above seems to have taxed his brain power to its limit.

Later,

Althea

No comments: