Thursday, September 14, 2006

Rainy Day

Well much to my disappointment it was raining when I woke up and continues to do so. This does not look good for our usual afternoon visit to the dog park. So we're pretty much stuck inside. Dad decided to start his Thursday evening cleaning a little early since he is home from work. You know what that means, out comes the dyson. Yes that's right my parents have one too, seems every human owned by a husky has one of these dyson creatures. No one in the house likes the dyson except Dad and my feline brother Spencer (nothing really bothers him, I'll explain some other time).

So I thought I would take this time to tell you about when I first came to live with my new parents and siblings. I had only been here a couple weeks and had put up with the dyson creature a few times. I decided it was either me or it, so I planned my attack. I waited until the dyson creature was resting and Dad had left the room and that's when I went into action. I went for the tail, which is my typical move when I don't know exactly what I'm up against. Going for the tail lets you test your opponent and still have some hope of getting away if they turn out to be more than you can handle (speaking of handle, the tail works very well as a handle for pulling your opponent out from under a table or bench). So the dyson creature has a pretty long tail and I was sufficiently away from its mouth so I went for it. I took the first bite expecting it to roar into life but there was no response, so I took another bite and another and another. Before I knew I had chewed the tail in half. Feeling pretty proud of myself, I continued to chew on one end of the tail when Dad came back into the room. He said "Althea what are you chewing?" So I showed him and you would think I bite his tail off. He freaked. I didn't see what the problem was. When he finally got done yelling at me, he told me "You're lucky it wasn't plugged in you Knucklehead." I'm not sure what this meant but I decided not to ever chew on the dyson creature's tail again.

I guess Dad decided that he had to fix the dyson creature's tail so he got out some tools and tape and put it back together. Here is a picture of it now.


Well I'm off to beg some lunch from Dad.

Althea

2 comments:

Macie-Malechai said...

WooWooWoo Althea! Welcome, we are new here too & everyone is great, we're sure you will have fun! Face licks, Macie & Malechai

D. Animal said...

VRRRRRRMMMM!!!!! VRVM VVVV RRR MMMM!!!!!! ALTHEA, VVVVRRRRRMMMM!