Friday, September 22, 2006

This Weekend


Well its official my parents are leaving me again this weekend. Something about a wedding and Boston. As far as I know they are already married so it can't be that important of a wedding. They are leaving Saturday morning and will be back Sunday night.

I told them that we would be fine home alone but they insist on getting us a petsitter. Fortunately our petsitter is our Aunt. And where she goes, our cousin Riley goes. This is a picture of him. He's is a lab. I make it my life's work to annoy him as much as possible when he comes over. My favorite activity is to clamp on to his face and pull. His skin stretches nicely.

Even though I will miss Mom and Dad, it will be lots of fun to have cousin Riley around. Hopefully he will not pee on our rug this time.

I'm pretty tired right now since I was a the dog park for quite awhile. I played with a bunch of friends including my bestest dog park friend, Sabrina (she's is a husky in case you haven't read my other post). Boy did we go at it today.

Well that's it for now. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Later,
Althea

3 comments:

Macie-Malechai said...

WooWoo! I like to bite Malechai's face too, it doesn't stretch much though! And boy does he get ticked, I LOVE IT!
Face Licks, Macie

JustMeCopper said...

My Mommy left me too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having me in your blog, cuz! I'm really looking forward to hanging with you and Larry again when your mom and dad are in Graceland!

Luv and liks,
Riley