Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Home Alone

Well, Mom and Dad are at work and guess what, they didn't put me in my crate for the second day in a row. That's right, I don't have to stay in my crate any more (at least as long as I don't do anything bad). We've actually been building up to this. First it started with me being allowed out of my crate at night when everyone goes to sleep. Then I would get to stay out if my parents went out for short periods of time. I've tried very, very hard to be good and prove to my parents that I was responsible enough to not have to go into my crate. Aside from eating/shredding some used tissues, I have been an angel. So they decided to give it a try yesterday and I made it through the whole day without doing anything wrong.

This is very exciting for me since my brother Lares doesn't have to stay in crate while Mom and Dad are not home. In fact he doesn't even have a crate. He's a big goofy ball and never does anything wrong so he never had to stay in a crate. Lares can be such a suck up sometimes. For example I don't always (alright I almost never) sit when Dad tells me to. Lares on the hand will sit immediately and if Dad continues to tell me to sit, Lares will stand up and then sit down again just to show Dad how good he is. What a floppy eared Nimrod.

I on the other hand have been know to get into some trouble now and then. But this was mostly when I first came to live with my parents and didn't really know what was expected of me. Now I'm actually a pretty well behaved Husky. Some might say that I'm repressing my natural Husky behavior but keep in mind that I was adopted and didn't have the best life before coming to my furever home. So I try real hard to be good.

Off to go look for tissues, I'm sure they left some around here somewhere (they never seem to learn).

Later,
Althea

2 comments:

Althea said...

Zim, unlike you I only have one sibling. He was here before me and apparently there were never any shredded tissues back then. So unfortunately my parents know that if it shredded, then I did it. I just can't help it, there so tasty. Even got something called a dryer sheet, yummy.
Later,
Althea

JustMeCopper said...

Hi Althea. My name is Copper.