Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm Back

Well it has been a couple days since my last post. Dad told me I needed some time to think about what I had done wrong before I could get back to blogging. I thought my punishment was going to be over last night but my Mom left the raw chicken unattended on the kitchen counter within in easy counter surfing distance. I couldn't resist, before I knew it I was gobbling up piece after piece of delicious raw chicken. Needless to say my parents were not very happy with me. They said that I seem to really be pushing my luck lately. Dad said "Good thing we have another package of chicken or you would really be in trouble". Like he needs anything else to eat. I'd like to see him left tied up outside without any food like I was before I was back when I was "Living on the Streets", might do him some good. So needless to say there was no blogging last night. I'm not sure which made my Mom more mad, me eating the chicken or her having to pick up my poop tonight after eating a pound of raw chicken (phew, stinky).

Not much else to report here, Mom and Dad were out of the house for most of Friday and Saturday, which meant I was stuck in the crate after my "Little Accident" on Thursday. But they made it up to me on Sunday when we got to go to a street fair in the center of our town. It was fun. There were lots of people there and quite a few dogs. I got to see my good friend Nicky, who I haven't seen in some time. Here is a picture of Nicky. Everyone one who saw me said, "What a pretty dog" and other faltering comments. Now I know I'm beautiful but it is still nice to hear it once in awhile.

Well that's it for tonight. Dad is making me stop. So thing about "stoopid mcafeescanpieceofpoop" being turned off while I was blogging so now I need to stop so that he can check the computer for viruses. I think Mommy might have given the computer a virus, she said she's not feel well.

Maybe tomorrow I'll tell you a bit about my feline siblings. They been bugging me ever since M&M's feline siblings got a hold of their blog. I told them that they cannot post on my blog but that I would try to say a few nice things about them. So we'll see how generous I'm feeling.

Later,
Althea

3 comments:

Macie-Malechai said...

What did your humans expect, leaving raw chicken in paws reach, that's THEIR fault! Whatever you do, don't let the cats blog, Akeer still hasn't stopped throwing it our faces. Stupid cats!
Face Licks, M&M

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Althea,

I thoroughly agree with M&M - what did they expect ? Stupid humans !!!
:-) Still, you had better chill out for awhile buddy - I think you are walking a fine line :-)

Love
Opy

The Army of Four said...

Hey...... you're not supposed to leave raw meat out. That chicken could have gone bad! You were only saving your bipeds from possible salmonella poisioning! Sheesh..... they should show some appreciation!
Tail wags, Stormy