Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I'm Gonna Bite Him in the Butt

Well Mom & Dad are back home. I'm a bit angry cause Dad promised they would be home on Sunday in time to take me to the dog park. Well he lied and they didn't get home till after dark. So no dog park at all this weekend. Some lame excuse about a 4 hour delay due to wind. Too bad they didn't have Ao4's Weather Controller, they could have made it not windy in NJ and gotten home in time to take me to the dog park. I'm pretty sure that I missed a Leaf Tornado.

I did have fun with my Cousin Riley. My Aunt Allison takes very good care of us when she comes to visit. She even helped me with my blog on Saturday. Mom & Dad enjoyed their trip to Memphis. They didn't get to see The King, but they did have a good time at the wedding and they had a great time seeing all their friends from college. Dad is complaining about being tired and sick. I'm pretty sure that it is due to staying up too late and drinking too many Adult Beverages. Regardless of how angry I am, it is good to have my Mommy & Daddy home to take care of me.

And now I will explain the title of today's blog, "I'm Gonna Bite Him in the Butt". So Mom & Dad get home on Sunday. Monday morning I'm getting a little excited cause it is starting to get light out and Mom & Dad are still sleeping, so I think maybe they took the day off to stay home with me and make up for Abandoning me. Eventually the dreaded alarm clock goes off and Dad gets up. He takes The Doofus and I for our morning walk. Lately it has been pretty dark out (Dad has to bring along a flashlight to pick up our poops) but this morning it was sort of light out. So we went about our business and Mom & Dad left for work. As the day progressed it started getting dark out and Dad wasn't home yet. By the time he got home it was pretty dark and he needed his flashlight for our walk. I just figured that he was a bit late getting home and so we couldn't go to the dog park. Well the same thing happened today. Now I'm just angry. I asked Mom & Dad what the deal is. They explained this stoopid thing called Daylight Savings. They said that between this and the fact that the days are getting shorter due to it being winter, we cannot go to the dog park during the week. Now as you can imagine, I am outraged by this. I lover winter cause it is cold and we get snow but this is no good. What is a girl to do? I need to run and play. This just isn't fair. Who's stoopid idea was this Daylight Savings nonsense? When I find out, "I'm gonna bite him in the butt". Stoopid humans.

Well I promised in one of my first blogs, here is my most Evilest Pictures. I thought it would be appropriate for Howloween. Pretty scary, huh.
Later,
Althea
IMG_1422

9 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Hey Althea, we don't like this daylight savings time thing either cuz it messes up our walks too! I don't really see what the point of it is, other than to confuse us, and make it so we get less fun time outside with our humans!
BTW, Love the picture.....you look WAAAYYY scary!

Holly

Ender said...

That is a creeeeeepy picture. It makes my fur crawl! I think there should be no such thing as day light savings blah, blah, blah...it messes up plans for the dog parks!

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

WOOOO!

Scary eyes!

Very Cool!

IndyPindy said...

Oooh, Althea, you look scary! I look like that in pictures sometimes too. I think the camera is jealous of our beautiful blue eyes!

The Army of Four said...

Althea, WOW, you look really scary! How COOL!
I don't really care too much, but Dave is all upset because it seems our meals have been late since this weekend. It's OK if breakfast is a little late (0600), but lunch and dinner? He gets hun-gry! He had to "woo" for an hour last night before mom fed him! Maybe we need a time control machine, too!
Play bows,
Zim

Macie-Malechai said...

Daylight Savings stinks!We still get our walks in the dark but it's just not the same. You look very EVIL Althea, your humans musta done something really naughty for that look, was it the "DeathGrip"?!
Face Licks, M&M

D'Azul Siberian said...

Althea, you look fabulous, what a great pirate face. I love it. Wanna sail away with me?

Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Macie-Malechai said...

Althea, where are ya girl, it's been lots of nappys since we've heard from you...everything OK?!
Worried Sniffs, M&M

Deanna said...

Scary picture! I love it!