Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hello Again

Hey everyhusky and everydog, it's me your old pal Althea (that's Dread Dog Pirate Althea Red Eye to you pirating dogs). Well it has been some time since my last post, I'll get to the reasons for that later. But first I would like to thank M&M for leaving a comment on my blog today to check to make sure I was ok. Thanks guys, I glad to report that everything is A OK.

So as to my not posting in over a week, I blame it on my Dad. You see he and Mom have been rather busy lately. I can't blame it on Mom cause at least she is busy for a good reason, teaching the little humans. I'm not sure what Dad's excuse is, I thinkg he is just lazy. I'm luck I was even able to post my Evilest Picture on Howloween. Speaking of Howloween, what a let down. Just like Dakota mentioned in her blog, the floppy eared doofus and I were tricked with a treat into a confined area. Here is a picture of us on Howloween night. We didn't even get to lick the chocolate off of any little human's faces.

Well Howloween was my last post, since then Mom & Dad have been too busy with one thing or another to help me with my blog. This past Saturday Mom was gone all day shopping and didn't bring me back a thing for me, how rude. I mean I'm a girl too, I like clothes and stuff to make me pretty. On Sunday Mom & Dad went to "The City" to see a friend of theirs run in something called a Marathon. I've never heard of this but I don't see what the big deal is, us Sibes could do that without breaking a sweat. We were born to run long distances.

So after seeing this marathon thing, Dad has decided that he needs to start running. He finally quit the stoopid burning sticks and thinks that he now needs to "get in shape" (good luck fatso). So he has not had time to help me with my blog. Now Dad knows all about my love of running so you would think he would take me with him but no, he says that I would be too much of a pain in the butt during his run, stopping to smell everything and stuff. I think he is just afraid that I would out do him. So instead I've been left behind with nothing to do but beat up on The Doofus. He is a picture of me putting the smack down on the Goofy Goober.

I am very excited about the next two days since my Mommy will be home from work. Dad was going to be home too but he has stoopid stuff to do at work and so he can't stay home with us. Hopefully Mom will not be too busy with her school stuff to pay attention to me. Mom even asked Dad if he could leave the Siberian Utility Vehicle (SUV) so that she can take us to the dog park (yeah). Mom and Dad try to keep the husky furry confined to only one vehicle. Here is a picture of the "SUV" from the big snow storm we had last February. I sure hope we have snow like that this winter. If you look real close at the "SUV" you can see the cool sibe sticker.

Well I think that is it for today. Maybe Mom will help me blog tomorrow.

Later,
Althea

3 comments:

Ender said...

I was so excited when I saw the picture of the snow...I thought that you already had some! That is one thing I will really miss here now that we moved away from a place that actually got snow!

Macie-Malechai said...

Shewee you guys, glad everything is OK! That's just downright cruel of your Dad to tell you he's going running & then not take you. We know all about that work junk, our lady's job is starting to slow down now, FINALY! Face Licks, M&M

The Army of Four said...

We were getting worried about you guys, too! Glad you're OK.
You need to punish your dad for not taking you running with him. You're a Sibe - it's what you were born to do!
Tail wags,
Storm