Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Miscellaneous

So much going on, I thought I would comment on a few things from some other dog's blogs. As I commented on "D'Azul Siberians Blog", I will not be silenced.

Firstly, it seems that some sibes are having a difficult time staying in their own backyards. I think that these sibes (M&M I'm talking to you) really need to stop breaking out of their backyard. Give your mom a break, she is only concerned for your own good. She doesn't want you getting hit by a car or something bad like that. Be happy with the fact that you have a nice fenced in backyard to play in. Lares and I don't have that luxury. We have to wait until we can go to the dog park. We keep telling Mom & Dad that they should move to a new house with a good backyard. Stoopid humans didn't think about these things before they adopted us and bought a dumb house with a useless backyard.

I got a mention by my friends in the "Ao4's Blog" today. Thanks guys. I love your blog and appreciate the mention. On a personal note: Zim, thanks for saying I'm cute. I think your pretty handsome yourself. I especially like the "Sad Eyes Look".

My doofus brother is all excited because Amber of the Ao4 said that he is handsome. Now he thinks that he is hot stuff. Right now he is laying on the bed with a big goofy grin on his face because he thinks he actually has a girlfriend. I told the dumby that Amber was just being nice. I mean who would want that floppy eared doofus as a boyfriend.

My parents really like the suggestions that were posted by Amber and Holly as to what Lares' breed might be. I still think that he is all Doofus but we got a couple good ideas:

  • Malberian - part Malamute, part Siberian Husky
  • Sibermute - part Siberian Husky, part Malamute
  • Malabsky - part Malamute, part Labrador, part Siberian Husky

Speaking of Holly, she is our new friend who is pretty new to this blogging stuff (not that I've been doing it long). So check out her blog. She likes to destroy toys just like I do. One day I'll get Dad to take some pictures of what is left of my stuffed toys. I can get the squeaker out in a matter of minutes and gut the thing completely in under a half an hour.

Well that's about it for now. Dad says that it is time to shut off the computer and go watch Lost. I don't really get it but usually I get to share some snacks while they watch.

Later,
Althea

5 comments:

Macie-Malechai said...

Althea, we're are grateful, but the furry bunnies won't come in to play so hey, what's a Sibe to do?! We're giving it a rest till we can figure out how to jump it (don't tell the lady). Face Licks, M&M

The Army of Four said...

Hi Althea! Zimmie was really touched that you think he's handsome. :) I think you two would make a very cute pair!
And I really DO think Lares is handsome! I love those ears of his! And he has a very sweet face!
Love,
Amber

D'Azul Siberian said...

Maverick the Pirate thinks you are beoooteeeful Althea and such a great Pirate.

Gloria thinks Lares is cute too, for a while she had a malamute for her best friend. Lares looks a little bit like a malamute to us.

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Althea,

Just stopping by to say "hi" - and that I love your bloh and am glad you aren't in trouble anymore :-)

Love
Opy

Khady Lynn said...

Hi Althea!! I'm so glad you like my blog. I think Lares does look a little like me, except for the floppy ears. I'm so glad I am getting more and more friends. I mean, I really like my new step-siblings, but it's also nice to have other friends to chat with too!! Thanks for stopping over at my blog. I am really trying hard to figure out this whole computer thing, and blogging. It is fun to share all our adventure though. We really like reading everyone elses adventures too. It gives us all good ideas!

Hollybollyboo