Friday, October 13, 2006

The Nature of the Beast

So everyone has been lecturing M&M about misbehaving. We hope you guys understand we only doing because we love you and don't want you to get hurt. As I advised them in My Comment, it is in the nature of us Sibes to misbehave. I told M&M it is a matter of knowing when to behave and we to be a troublemaker. And most importantly, when to stop being a troublemaker. As you may remember I got myself in a little trouble recently. My parents weren't too happy with the little accident I had on their bed and the counter surfing I did for some chicken. So I gave them a little time to calm down. Yeah I had to spend a few days in the crate while they were out at work.

IMG_1757Well eventually they forgot all about and now I'm back out of the crate. So what did I do while they were at work, here's a pic of my handy work. Don't let the fact that the floppy eared doofus is in the picture fool you. This was all my doing. I briefly mentioned me Wednesday's post that I like to destroy stuffed toys. Actually it doesn't just have to be toys. For a while I was fasinated with chewing the arm of the stuffed chair in the living room, Bitter Apple, yummy. And as you can see here I'm not against destroying my own stuff. Dad recently moved my bed out of my crate since I don't use it too much. So I thought I would take the opportunity to destuff it a bit. Not too bad. Dad got home before I could get it all out. I have him trained so well he barely even yelled at me and went ahead and stuffed it all back in so that I can do it again some other time. Boy I love him.

So here are some of my achievements in destroying stuffed toys. Be sure to click on the pics so you can see a larger image and get a better of idea of my abilities. IMG_1778IMG_1777IMG_1772
IMG_1770IMG_1767IMG_1763







Well that's it for now. I think it is time for Dad to take us to the park.
Later,
Althea

9 comments:

Macie-Malechai said...

We know the lectures are for our own good & actually we appreciate it, we don't have any other Huskies to teach us, we'de be lost without you all! Nice work on the toys, are they all desqueaked too, that's what we like to do, rip the sqeakers out! We got our lady trained pretty good about the yelling but the man, not so much, we don't know if he's actually trainable or not.
Face Licks, M&M

Althea said...

Some dogs only like to go for the squeaker and once it is out they lose interest. For us that is just part one. Once the squeaker is out we move to part two: gutting. This is where we pull out all the stuffing and spread it around on the floor. Sometimes we move to step three which involves trying to turn the to inside out.
Later,
Althea

JustMeCopper said...

Althea, you are a dog after my own heart. de-squeek, de-stuff and de-stroy!

Khady Lynn said...

Destroying is what these things are made for, don't these humans get that? My step-brother Samuel is great at it. He gets a stuffy, and will play for a while with it, then when he gets bored, he'll
just start working on the stitching and desqueek it (he usually eats the squeeky plastic unless mom catches him) then he destuffs. Once it is "dead" he'll either be done with it, or shake it around just to be sure it doesn't come back to life. I just go straight to kill mode, and desqueek, destuff....done!

Hollybollyboo

The Army of Four said...

Ooooh, that looks cool! Shredding is in-bounds. :)
There's a wonderful story I heard about my great sister Lucky ('83-96) totally shredding a recliner when our parents lived in Belgium. Her key was timing - she did it when the bipeds went to the airport to pick up our aunt. Hard to yell in front of "company".
Tail wags,
Stormy

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

We do so much to help the world economy!

Shmoo said...

VERY NICE stuffie killing! I'm very impressed. I also noticed that the stuffing was gone, do you perhaps eat it? You have to watch that, as it may get stuck and not come out. That happened to me once, and I'm not repeating that embarrassing story again.

meeshka

Althea said...

As tasty as the stuffing looks, I do resist eating. I find it more fun to leave it all over the floor especially right after the dyson creature has rolled through.
Later,
Althea

The Army of Four said...

Althea: Please make sure you see our blog today.
Play bows,
Zim