Friday, October 20, 2006

Bob and Other Thoughts

Well I think that Storm of the Ao4 put it best in regards to Bob's family: "What a family of maroons". My Mom & Dad just don't understand why people bring dogs into their lives then pay little to no attention to them. Fortunately for Bob he is fed regularly and has some shelter when it rains. It is just sad that they pay no attention to him. As Roxie, Sammy & Andy stated, dogs are pack animals and therefore need to be with their "pack" whether their pack consists of dogs or humans. Unfortunately unless there is physical abuse or neglect, I don't think any organization will take him away from the family.

Alright, enough about that sad stuff for now. As I mentioned in my last post I had a number of other things to talk about but never got around to them. So here are a few quick items followed by a picture of me kicking Lares' butt.

  1. Funny joke - if you haven't already check out the great Howloween joke on my friend and lead pirate, Maverick's Blog. It's good fun, swabby.
  2. As you may or may not know, I think that Zim is the cutest boy husky on any side of the dog park. Check out his amazing story of finding his furever home. He was even skinnier than I was when I came to live with my parents. I never did weigh in on the question of whether Zim looks more like a Fennec Fox or Coyote. I think he is way cuter than both.
  3. I know just how Dakota feels about "going back to school". When I was adopted a year and a half ago, my Mommy was going to school. She was always very busy. She is pretty much done with her school, but now she is doing the teaching and is just as busy. M&M summed it up pretty good in today's post: Work Sucks. I wish my parents didn't have to work. I keep telling Dad he should look for a new job where he can bring us to work with him.
  4. Human babies - anyone got one of these at home? My parents don't but want to one day and I don't know how I feel about it. I have met a couple of these little humans and they seem ok but I don't know if I want them staying at my house and taking attention away from me.

Well that's it for now. While I've been writing this it has stopped rain and the sun is sort of out. So I think it is time for the dog park. Oh, boy it should be nice and muddy. Dad better remember a towel.

And last but not least, as promised, me kicking Lares' butt.

IMG_1784

Later,

Althea

4 comments:

D'Azul Siberian said...

Those people with Bob should let him come and be a Pirate. Some people are just stupid.

And Althea, if its been muddy thats great for diggin'. Get Lares to do it for you, he looks like a good digger. That way you won't get dirty like I did.

Maverick the Pirate

The Army of Four said...

Althea, you are so cool! You say just the sweetest things AND you like to play husky games! Wow, what a woman!
Play bows,
Zim

IndyPindy said...

Oh, poor Bob. Too bad his people are jerks and don't sound like they are open to suggestions.

I like babies, once I realized that when they cry it doesn't mean that they are hurt or that something is seriously wrong. They usually have food that I can easily reach!

MaPaw said...

Babies throw lots of food on the floor. After a while they turn into kids and we LOVE kids. They play great Husky games.