Thursday, January 04, 2007

Tag

So before Christmas I was tagged by both Holly and my new pupster friends Steve & Kat. It is a bit late but I thought I would provide my answers anyways. Since I was tagged twice, I decided to let my floppy eared doofus Lares give his answers also.

Ok, me first.

Things I want for Christmas:

  1. Snow - I know this is an obvious answer but I'm a husky, I need snow.
  2. Stuffed Toys - as you may remember I am a certified Stuffed Toy Killer. Mom & Dad don't like to buy them for me cause I can destroy them in minutes. They complain about not having some thing called a money tree, I don't know what this is but it sounds like a lame excuse to me.
  3. A New Leash and Collar - I'm thinking something in blue like a certain someone wears. I wear red now but Mom thinks that blue would really bring out my eyes (I would have to agree).

Things I do not want for Christmas:

  1. Mom & Dad to go away for Christmas - more on this in my next post.
  2. Stinky Bio Spot Flea & Tick stuff - I hate it so much that I give Mom & Dad the cold shoulder for at least a day after they put it on me.
  3. A Bath - I hate baths almost as much as I hate the Bio Spot stuff.

And now for The Doofus:

Hey everyhusky and everydog, Lares here. Althea said that I could play along on the Christmas tag thing but first I would like to say a special hello to Amber of the Ao4. She left a nice comment on one of Althea's posts about how cute I am. I just wanted to say thank you. I guess me and my annoying sister have one thing in common, we both like redheads, cause I think that Amber is beautiful, wooooooo.

Things I want for Christmas:

  1. Cheese - I love cheese, all kinds of cheese. I would like a big wheel of cheese or ten.
  2. Attention - I want all of Mom & Dad's attention. I don't want to have to share them with the hyena girl anymore.
  3. New Bed - Before Althea showed up I had my own big bed in Mom & Dad's room. Mind you Althea has her own bed which is smaller since it was for her crate and she is smaller than me. Since Althea doesn't have to stay in the crate anymore, she steals my bed every night and I have to sleep on the small bed, which is just too small for a sibermute like me.

Things I do not want for Christmas:

  1. Another ear infection - I have have one now and I hate them.
  2. Dad to go away on any more business trips ever again.
  3. Another annoying sister.

Alright enough nonsense from The Doofus. I hope you enjoyed our Christmas wants and don't wants. I will not tag anyone since we are way behind on this one.

Well that's it for today. Stop by tomorrow for more. Dad is going to be home from work cause he has a job interview in the morning. I'll have to make sure his suit is nicely covered in husky fur before he goes.

Later,
Althea

3 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Husky fluff always helps in job interviews!

Khady Lynn said...

I keep trying to get more snow myself, and also send some to all my husky friends. It just doesn't seem to work very well.

Lares is quite the cutie. His floppy ears make him very adorable looking.

Holly

MaPaw said...

We missed hearing from you. I hope you get a trip to the dog park this weekend.
-Magnum