Thursday, January 18, 2007

New Look

So Dad and I have been messing around with the look of my blog. I was getting a bit tired of the old template. I like this one better but it still isn't quite right. I need to play around with the colors a bit. I might need some help from Dave - Guide Dog for the Color Blind.

I'm a bit tired today cause I got a pretty good beating from Lares during Fight Club last night. Seems he is not too happy about me posting the video of him freaking out on the couch. I think he is most upset about the fact that his supposed girlfriend, Amber of the Ao4 saw it. He is afraid that she will not think he is cute anymore cause of his goofiness.

Later,
Althea

3 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

I think Lares should be very proud of his video! He looks so cute that Amber will just be even more smitten with him!!

Holly

Riley's Mom said...

Hello there, all you huskies! Althea, I was thinking of you when my mom took me out for my early morning pee at 5:30 ... and it was SNOWING! We had a nice dusting -- no big drifts to romp through, but I hope you're enjoying it. I'm sure there will be more to come!

Hope to see you soon,
Cuzin Riley

The Army of Four said...

Dear Althea: Oh, I DO think Lares is just ADORABLE! He's so CUTE! I really like his video! Please tell him I said so!
Oh... and Dave, GDFTCB, said to tell you he's at your service - and that you already have BLOOOoooo, his favorite color! :)
Love,
Amber