Saturday, January 06, 2007

Christmas Past

So during my blogging hiatus, Christmas came and went. I checked out every one's blogs and it seems like you all had a good Christmas with your parents(except for Indy who although his parents were away got to stay with his grandparents). Well my Mom & Dad went away to visit Dad's parents in California for Christmas. Did they take me with them, NO. Did I get to stay with my grandparents, NO (Dad says he would not do that to his in-laws even if he didn't like them). So where did I spend Christmas you might be asking. At Camp Bow Wow, which is a doggie daycare and sleep away camp. Basically I get to play all day with other dogs and then get to sleep in a "cabin" with my floppy eared doofus brother. Now don't get me wrong, I like Camp Bow Wow. Lares and I have been there a couple times before but never for seven days. And it was Christmas, a time when you are supposed to be with your family. So I'm still a bit upset about this treatment. Here are some pictures that Dad got of the web cam, when he was checking up on us.

2006122715145820061227150811

Mom & Dad finally came to pick us up at 11:00 am, keep in mind they got home the night before, if they really cared they would have been there at 6:00 am when the place opened to pick us up. So to add insult to injury, when they got me and the doofus home, they had the nerve to give us bathes. I hate getting a bath so I continueally fight them to try to get out of the bathtub. I figure if I'm gonna get wet then so are they.

Mom & Dad did make it up to us by getting us some cool Christmas presents. Lares got his favorite beef sausage thingy and we got a stuffed basketball (I heard there are some extras for when I destroy this one). My Aunt Allison got me this cool frog with a tennis ball in it. I've already chewed off one of his back legs so that he can't hop as far.


IMG_2122IMG_2121IMG_2120

Well it is about 70 degrees and sunny today here in New Jersey and although I would prefer to have snow, I'm not going to pass up a second trip to the dog park. So that's it for me today. Hopefully tomorrow I will have a chance to comment on this whole CAT epidemic that seems to be the talk of everyones blog.

Later,
Althea

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Althea!
You are the Featured Member of Husky Bloggers Ring this month! Your January 2007 Featured Member seal and HTML code are available in my blog!
Have a great 2007!
Kind Licks :P
Raisa

Khady Lynn said...

Hey Althea!

Looks like you had fun! But I'm sure you really missed your family! I know I would!

We all need to join together to help Arwen! Those evil cats have kidnapped her!

Congratulations on being the Husky Blogger of the month! I just saw Raisa's note!! How cool!!!

Holly

MaPaw said...

I wish we had snow too, but the nice thing about warm weather is that the humans spend more time outside with us. Congratulations on being the featured blog!

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Wooo! Congrats on getting the Jan 2007 Featured Member thing! Woooo!