Sunday, January 07, 2007

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

I would like to thank Raisa for making me The Husky Bloggers Ring's featured member of January 2007. It is a great honor to be the first featured member of 2007. Hopefully this is an indication of a great year to come. To think after not blogging for a whole month, I was still picked to be the featured member. Boy if I spent more time blogging just think of where it could get me.

I don't have much time today cause Dad has to leave soon on a business trip. So I have to take time out of my busy schedule to console the floppy eared doofus. He gets very upset when Dad goes away.

I did want to touch briefly on this whole cat issue that has come up recently. I live with two cats, Spencer and Delilah, and although they are a bit strange, (I could list their idiosyncrasies but I just don't have time to do the list justice) they are not all bad. They do seem to be a bit devious and therefore we should keep and eye on them but don't let this keep you from being friends with a cat. As for this whole head butting thing that Zim mentioned in his post yesterday, it is no big deal. Cats just think they own everything and they like to rub themselves on stuff to show you that they own it. Hey its a lot better than lifting your leg on it. Believe me, I've experienced both and I'll take the head butting any day of the week. So in closing here are some pictures of my friends, Spencer and Delilah playing with their Christmas presents.
IMG_2077IMG_2076
IMG_2087IMG_2089

I don't know if I be able to post with Dad gone, maybe I can convince Mom to help me. If not, I be back on Thursday.

Later,
Althea

4 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Hey Althea! Congrats on being the blog of the month! Way to go!
Your cats look nice. Stormy said Spencer looks like her friend BC (Big Cat) that she knew when she knew Kit. BC didn't go on walks with Storm and Mom, but he always came out to say "hi" to them. Delilah looks like one of the cats that trys to come with all FOUR of us on our walks here -- we call her "Knee Socks" 'cuz her white socks well... you know. I think I like cats ....... but I know I can't trust them. Beware -- they're sneaky!
Play bows,
Zim

Khady Lynn said...

Congratulations Althea!!!!! You are such a pretty girl, and we are glad to have you back blogging!

Your kitties look nice, but still be careful cuz you never know what they are planning!

Holly

D'Azul Siberian said...

Congratulations Althea, Blog of the month is such an honor. But, Don't trust the CATS, Don't trust the CATS, can we stress, Don't trust the CATS...

The D'Azul Siberians

Dragonfly said...

Hey Althea,

Thanks for the shout out on my new blog. My Mom told me she met your brother at an 'adoption' event and that his ears are cool. I'm sure if she'd met you she'd have said you're pretty (cause I think so -wink-). Later! Frodo