Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Now This is an Outrage

Have you checked out Steve & Kat's Blog today. They got snow. First 33 degress in Sandy Egg-O. Now snow in Texas. It's not supposed to snow there. I'm surprised Steve & Kat's mom even has gloves and a hat. Here I am in New Jersey and still no snow. It is finally getting cold in my corner of the dog park, Dad actually wore gloves this morning on our walk. We better get some snow soon or I'm heading to Siberia where my ancestors are from. Does anyone know where it is and how to get there? Cap'n Maverick I might need to borrow your pirate ship.

So I've been waiting for a couple weeks now to post this funny video of my floppy eared doofus of a brother. As you might remember that Lares mentioned in his list of things he didn't want for Christmas, that he does not want any more ear infections. Well here is why:

When Larry and I got home from our Christmas vacation at Camp Bow Wow, Mom noticed that his ear was kind of smelly. Upon further investigation it was determined that he had an ear infection. This isn't the first time this has happened. Since the goofy gobber isn't a real husky and he has stoopid floppy ears, they tend to get infected. So Mom & Dad had to clean out his ear for a couple days with this smelly solution (I'm not sure what smells worse, his infected ear or the smelly cleaning solution) and then put in some medicine. Well Lares is not a big fan of this process. After they are done he tries to rub the stuff out of his ear. Well Dad managed to catch this process on video. Check it out, it is pretty funny.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Well that's it for today, I have to go and do a snow dance.

Later,
Althea

8 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Ear infections are stupid! Fargo gets a lot of them.

What's with this stupid weather? Snow in Texas?!

MaPaw said...

Let me know when you are going to Siberia. I would like to go with you. I heard on the news that it snowed in Malibu, but not here. That is just evil.
-Magnum

Khady Lynn said...

Oh my goodness! That video is hilarious! I was laughing out loud!

Poor Lares, ear infections are sure not fun, and he seems to REALLY hate them!

I hope you get some snow. It's just so sad when us northern breed dogs don't get any fun snow to play in!

The Army of Four said...

Althea, is that you laughing in the video? We heard someone laughing and I thought it might be you. Ha roooooo!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: Amber said she still thinks Lares is adorable. sheesh. Oh. And that it's 25 degrees in Archangelsk, Siberia right now and it's not snowing there currently. They have had a TON though.
PPS: We like your blog's new look!

Althea said...

Tubey - I think the humans are ruining the world and that's why we are having this stoopid weather.

Magnum - I've got a ticket reserved for you. We are almost in the same corner of the dog park so I know you are suffering from the same lack of snow as I am.

Holly - I thought everyone would get a good laugh out of the video. Thanks for your well wishes for snow.

Zim - That was my Mom laughing. I have a much prettier voice.

Later,
Althea

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrr, the ship still be iced in here, but coming loose bit by bit Mateys. Once I break er free, we'll take a cruise and pick up the whole crew on the way.

Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Ivy said...

tee hee! lares sher looks funny skidding around on the couch! i sumtimes do that after i get a bath but i wud never let my peepol take a video of it to post!

i like the colors on your bloggy!

Macie-Malechai said...

Woo, he must not like that at all, he kinda made us dizzy with all that head floppin'! Dance Althea, Dance! If you dance, the snow will come, we'll dance too!
M&M