Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Life is Good

Well my Dad got back safely from his trip to Holland. Unfortunately he didn't visit Belgium where the Ao4's great sisters were from and he didn't bring me home a puppy like Zim suggested. But I'm glad to have him home regardless. I mean somebody had to talk my Mom out of killing me or sending me back to my life of living on the streets. Seems she didn't take too kindly to me chewing on the dining room rug. Hey I was bored what can I say. And I figured that if I chewed up all the carpet in the house, that Dad would stop using the stoopid dyson creature. Here is a picture of my handy work. I'm not sure that Mom even knows about the second one.

IMG_2210IMG_2213

Since Dad has been back I've been too busy to do any blogging. To make up for all his time away, Dad took us to the dog park a bunch of times. We went Friday afternoon and tried to go Saturday morning but it was closed because of the pitiful little amount of snow we got. But it was open for our Saturday afternoon trip and we got two trips on Sunday and even one on Monday cause Dad decided to stay home and spend more time with us. Dad has been complaining that it is way too cold to be standing outside but he loves us so much that he suffers through it.

On a good note, Dad maybe getting a new job soon. He has another interview on Friday and then hopefully they will offer him the job. I heard him tell Mom that there would be almost no travel, so he would be home with us all the time. Lares and I are keeping our paws crossed.

Later,
Althea

5 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I'm glad your dad is back home safely so he can keep you from being bored! Nice work on the rugs!

Kat

The Army of Four said...

Oooh, nice handiwork, Althea! Isn't that called "texturing"?
Sorry the puppy thing didn't pan out.
Good luck to your dad! If he gets to cut back on travel, that means more dog park for you, and less "texturing" the carpets for your mom. Ha roooo!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: I was hoping there would be a picture of you. :(

MaPaw said...

I will keep my paws crossed for your dad getting the job. Good work on the rugs.
-Magnum

Khady Lynn said...

Wow, great work on the rugs! I like to chew on rugs too. Mom has a video of Monty howling, and in the foreground you can see me eating the rug. It's so much fun!

Hope your dad gets that job. It's never fun when the humans have to leave, especially for a long time!

Holly

Macie-Malechai said...

We'll keep our paws crossed over this way too Althea! Nice job on the rugs!
Face Licks, M&M