Monday, February 12, 2007

Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show

I'm sure the good huskies over at D'Azul Sibes are well aware of this but for the rest of you, the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show starred today. From what I hear this is one of the major dog shows. Lares and I like to watch dog shows with Mom & Dad. Of course we always cheer for the Siberian Husky and Alaskan Malamute when the working group comes up. Unfortunately I've never seen either of win. So this time I'm putting out a call to all husky bloggers. We must ban together and use our collective powers of persuasion to ensure victory of one of our brethren.

They already completed the Best of Breed for both the Siberian Husky and Alaskan Malamute. Here are our contenders looking their best after their big win. For the Sibes we have: Ch Paragon's Red Red Wine and for the Mals we have: Ch Nanuke's Snoklassic No Boundaries. These seem like rather fancy names to me but I guess when your in a dog show you need a fancy sounding name.

WS09811105WR06738101

So everyhusky, please keep your paws crossed and cheer for our cousins to win. This way I can have bragging rights at the dog park this weekend.

Later,
Althea

4 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Ha roooo! We just got dad to set the DVR! Gotta get behind the red and white Sibe!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: If you were there, you'd win in EVERY category! Ha rooo!

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I was hoping the Sibe would be more my red color. Wooo......

Macie-Malechai said...

Our paws are crossed over here!

Maverick the Pirate said...

Hey Althea, we cheered for the siberian and the malamute here too but alas, they didn't pull it off. As fer fancy names, the call names (what the peeps call the dogs) its Merlot for the siberian and Costello for the malamute. We loved the red siberian. She looks a lot like our Penny. The Siberians of D'Azul and Maverick the Pirate