Thursday, February 15, 2007

Too Cute

Look at this little pup. Isn't he cute. My Mom's friend had a Malamute that sadly crossed over the Rainbow Bridge awhile back. I never got to meet him but I hear he was way cool. Although you can never replace a lost one, who can live without a dog or two or three. So she recently brought this little guy Kona into her house. She sent these pics to my Mom along with the message: "Some pics of our newest addition, Kona "The Terror". Now I'm not sure what kind of trouble the little guy could possibly be getting into but I'm sure that with that cute face, he can "talk" his way out of anything.

Later,
Althea

100_1186100_1181
100_1173100_1178

6 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Althea,
Kona is a really cute puppy! My mom says she wishes puppies would never get big because they are so cute. I don't know what she's talking about. Huskies are cute even when they are big!!

Kat

The Army of Four said...

Oh, woo. Is that what Hollybollyboo looked like as a baby? That's too cute. Kona looks like a stuffed toy!
Luv,
Dave

Khady Lynn said...

What an adorarable puppy!!! I'm sure I was that cute when I was a puppy! And probably just as much a terror!

I like the name she picked!! Especially since I have a Kona at my house too!

Holly

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Now thats a cute puppy!

MaPaw said...

Kona is working that cuteness. I am glad to hear he is getting an early start on trouble making.
-Magnum

Sooky said...

Hi Althea,
Kona is sure a cutie pie, Thanks for sharing his cuteness with the rest of us, Puppy kisses, Sooky